OUR ARRAY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SUPPORT SERVICES
Count on our fully managed service for the most effective disposal of your surplus telecoms networking equipment
- Supporting re-use in the circular economy whilst maximizing investment recovery for our clients from redundant hardware assets.
- Safely dismantling and removing your redundant networking equipment
- Auditing, re-marketing and redeploying products with secondary market value
- Highly specialized telecom recycling minimizing material sent to landfill.
After Market Services
DTC Telecom provides you with a vast mix of used and new multi-vendor OEM parts across all network layers serving as a highly cost efficient alternative to the OEM supply chain. As an independent vendor agnostic supplier we provide immediate access to a wide range of warrantied platforms and parts with fast international dispatch. Refurbishment, repair and re-use of secondary market products for specific operations and maintenance needs within our client base support a focus on social responsibility, stakeholder concerns and the wider circular economy, as it relates to the telecom industry.
Technical Network Services
Globally our professional hardware engineering and consultancy services expertise provide clients with outsourced resources as needed to support projects both large and small from long term strategic projects, tactical engagements through to a single day task. Fully independent engineering skills in RAN – 2G, 3G, 4G and LTE networks, next generation IP,FTTX networks, Access, Metro, and long haul Subsea DWDM and legacy PSTN networks. We support a reduction in carbon emissions and energy usage through network optimisation, and smaller facility foot prints across networks.
Your partner for Telecom Lifecycle Management.
DTC Telecom provides Reverse Logistics, After-Market Services and Technical Network Services to support our global clients through the ever-evolving telecoms landscape. We deal with all aspects of Telecom Reverse Logistics, including dealing with used telecom equipment, and even offer a copper cable recovery and copper cable recycle solution.
Our Telecom Lifecycle Management proposition helps organisations to recover, asset manage, redeploy, spare, repair and recycle their telecom hardware whilst riding the wave of rapid change and migration to new technologies.
Our Technical Network Services, meanwhile, provide global consulting and engineering support, while in the UK our Infrastructure Services unit is helping to build the next-generation full fibre network.
Across this portfolio of services, we help clients to maximise investment recovery, reduce operating expenses and energy consumption, ensure corporate brand protection, support environmental CSR policies and deliver outsourced technical expertise.
For nearly three decades, we’ve been delivering these benefits to global telecom operators, system integrators, OEMs, government departments and multi-national enterprise companies.
Why not get in touch and see what we can do for you?
ROBUST INVENTORY OF NETWORK HARDWARE AND SYSTEMS
Our multi-vendor network equipment and OEM parts cut across the following categories
- Optical transmission equipment including – SONET/ SDH, WDM,DWDM, CWDM, Gigabit Ethernet technologies
- IP packet networking equipment
- Wide Area Networking (WAN) equipment including – Frame Relay, ATM, VPN technologies
- Data Servers, Switches and Routers
- Legacy TDM voice switching equipment
- Access equipment including MSAN and DSLAM
- Microwave radio equipment
- Mobile base stations (RBS/BTS), base station controllers (BSC) and mobile Switching Centers (MSC)
- Central Office networking equipment including NGN Soft Switches
- Customer Premises Equipment – Telephony and PBX
- Modems and Set Top boxes
- Optical Transceivers Compatible and Original
- GPON FTTX equipment
- Cables connectors and patch cords
RECENT NEWS AND BLOG ARTICLES ON THE
TELECOMS EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY
TECHNICAL NETWORK SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT RECOVERY
DTC is proud to announce that in 2021 our core engineering experience and skill sets now cover projects worldwide across optical transmission and IP technologies, access (copper and fibre) networks, legacy PSTN, and CPE projects …
DTC AND AFTER MARKET SERVICES IN 2021
DTC continues to support pre-owned and new unused networking and telecommunications equipment from multiple vendors, in addition to clients with compatible optics and FTTH GPON equipment both passive and in the form of OLT and ONT’s used within a fibre deployment to the home or premise.
ORANGE AND NOKIA ON REFURBISHED EQUIPMENT
Orange and Nokia have signed an agreement to increase the use of refurbished equipment in telecoms infrastructure as a means of generating reductions in carbon emissions resulting from manufacturing new equipment. This move is in line with Orange’s and Nokia’s target to cut emissions.