- DTC holds a ‘SILVER’ EcoVadis rating for Corporate Social Responsibility, following an external audit of environmental, ethical and social performance.
Our permits, licenses and accreditations
- Our core business activities are underpinned by the European WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Directive and other local government legislation (The Environmental Protection Act 1990).
- We operate as an Authorised Treatment Facility (ATF) licensed by the Environment Agency. Our waste carrier licence illustrates that we are trusted to handle controlled waste under the Control of Pollution Act.
- The BSI ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management standards reflect the quality of our recycling process and are supported by a full audit trail from collection to disposal. We have also been accredited the BSI ISO 45001 in Occupational Health and Safety Management.
- Ascdi-Natd represents its members through promotion and enforcement of professional business practices and by providing information, services and education to its members, the industry and the public.