DTC’s top 100 Carrier clients extensively deploy Infinera’s end to end packet optical solutions. Key networking areas include long haul cross border, sub – sea, data centre / carrier hotel interconnect and metro solutions.
As an independent supplier we can offer Infinera spare parts to support maintenance and expansion requirements. Core and metro network layers are a current area of focus for DTC within the service provider market segment.
Key platform offerings include:
- The ATN product is a CWDM and DWDM platform designed for add/drop and multi-service aggregation in metro networks. The focus here is on metro connectivity and the platform provides inter- operability with the Infinera DTN platform. The compact, stackable chassis comes in a 19\” 3RU high chassis form factor. Cards are both multi-service and multi- rate with pluggable optical interfaces.
- The DTN-X series offers service providers a scalable software defined networking (SDN) platform utilizing photonic integrated circuits, WDM transport and OTN switching. Within the DTN family the following XTC series chassis support high bandwidth connectivity.
- XTC-10: 45 RU, 10 universal slots, 5 Tb/s (12 Tb/s future) non-blocking switching capacity
- XTC-4: 22 RU, 4 universal slots, 2 Tb/s (4.8 Tb/s future) non-blocking switching capacity
- XTC-2E: 15 RU, 24 interface slots, 6 optical line system slots, 1.2 Tb/s (2.4 Tb/s future) non-blocking switching capacity
- XTC-2: 12 RU, 24 interface slots, 1.2 Tb/s (2.4 Tb/s future) non-blocking switching capacity